so, do you think i would win???

strokedviking

hey there dudes!
so i have a 05 super cab long bed 6.0 powerstroke with an 03 turbo on it, a 4" traight through, a SCT tuned by innovative with the extreme street, and 285/70R17 MTR's. my neighbor has a 04 or 05 cheby drumacs:lolly: with a 5" straight through and bully dog programmer intake and i think some tranny stuff. he is a nice guy and we are always nice to eachother, but we always like get on our trucks alittle when we go by eachother. right when i got my truck he got his truck. and i know that he pulled once at the fair and did pretty well and my friends younger brother works at a farm with him, and he says that he has like 1000ftq! he doesnt have a lift or tires or anything like that, do ya guys think i could take him?:kick: or would i be :owned:
thanks guys!

i dont know how the power is on the bullydog but my friend has an '05 dmax with an edge, intake, and 4" straight pipe and i know i can smoke him(literally) with my aggressive tow tune from DJ, let alone my street or looney. there's really only one way to find out, race him.

Garrett

strokedviking said:
he says that he has like 1000ftq!

Dont think so with a Bully dog.

It would be a close race I think. Just get a good boosted launch and see what happens.

haha. yeah, 1000lb-ft just like my other friend has 700hp with his LB7 Dmax, PPE, intake, and exhaust. WAFJ!! :lolly:

I know Eric at Innovative....call him and get the Xtreme Race tune with converter lock-up......your buddy wont have a chance.....

.....trust me on this.......:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

i would get a hot tune like a race tune or one off tadd's insanity tunes with lockup, spool her and you should at least have a close race if not beat him.
only 1 way to see lol
robert
out

It will be a good race!!

But that 1st gear that the Allison trannys have is NASTY!!!

But he does not have 1,000ft/lb either, if you buy that I have some ocean front property in Arizona that is on the market.

yeah, i didnt think that 1000ftq held much waterLOL
it would be a good race though you guys think? i have kinda wanted to, but was scared of getting my:shake: beat! i have heard those d-max's with that alison are a pretty fast combo!:bang not to mention those chebbys are lighter then our tucks!
i was thinking about getting erics race file, but i am scared of blowing the head gaskets. well, i guess i need to blow them at some point so i can have my ARP studs put in:ylsuper: but i just dont have alot of money for that right now!
hey thanks for your replys guys, this forum :rockwoot:

is it time :Cheer: yet??????

mike, you run his ex. race as a daily driver? how is the drivability with it? how does it compare to the ex. street tune? how much faster is it? as far as what i have heard it doesnt make that much more power or torque over the ex street? if its consideribley qiucker than i will have to consider it, and then look out (bullydog):evil
thanks guys!:ylsuper:

mikehalseyjr said:
I run Eric's Xtreme Race every day.

I have no puking probs at all.

Me too....I tow over 8000lbs DAILY with the Extreme tune....call Eric and he can explain it to you how he safely makes the most power of the big tuners.

BTW... with the Xtreme tune you should be making very close to 800ftlbs RWTRQ yourself........

No I am not a Chebby hater......just a realist.:thankyou2:

Last edited:
"Me too....I tow over 8000lbs DAILY with the Extreme tune....call Eric and he can explain it to you how he safely makes the most power of the big tuners.

BTW... with the Xtreme tune you should be making very close to 800ftlbs RWTRQ yourself........"

Are you talking about the extreme street or race file? cause i have the extreme street already!:ylsuper:

strokedviking said:
"Me too....I tow over 8000lbs DAILY with the Extreme tune....call Eric and he can explain it to you how he safely makes the most power of the big tuners.

BTW... with the Xtreme tune you should be making very close to 800ftlbs RWTRQ yourself........"

Are you talking about the extreme street or race file? cause i have the extreme street already!:ylsuper:

EXTREME RACE TUNE......more power than the extreme STREET

Those Dmax guys are a little....off...you gotta speak slowly and go easy with them so they don't get all confused. LOL

Back