So what kinda of 1/4 mile times

stock motor and turbo

my best so far is 12.34 should have better times coming in a few weekends!

moss said:
stock motor and turbo

my best so far is 12.34 should have better times coming in a few weekends!

So what mods have you done to get to where you are?

Hes just got the typical stuff done nothing special, pretty dam good for all stock motor.

He runs the TTS Xtreme. His truck is reg. cab and I think his race weight was around mid-6000 lbs for that time. He has a darn good running truck both racing and pulling. I real anxious to see it run with the new turbo.

C-ya

sorry for taking so long but any hoo, here is what i have

tts, now have a bd turbo, ats equipped tranny(Alienator Trans), co-pilot, holley blue lift pump, cal-tracs, eaton front locker, afe stage 2 intake with a k&n air filter, custom hitch and weight bracket.

my best is a 12.34 backed up 20 min later with a 12.35. 60's were 1.69 and 1.68. was running bald 285 bfg at's on stock pyo wheels

heres video of the 12.35 pass http://fuzzydiceracing.com/k/1235_run_10-05.mpg

my truck was i think just under 6100 with me in it! air temp and quality were great too. remember, this was with a stock turbo with no drugs!

moss, you do have a fast light truck, but watch out for my fatty , she is a sleeper:woohoo:

dont worry about the sleeper part, better worry about the diet you both need!!!!!:bigsmile: LOL

your racing at erics right!

Jeremy
My friend Timdog has had success dropping weight on his Dodge by filing off every other number in the Vin according to McRat.:bigsmile:

well.....its back to the drawing board! thanks again mike. and to think i was looking at a smashed up chevy 3/4 ton trying to figure out were to put weight for pulling!

13.07@104.83, With a 1.92 60. Moss, those are incredible 60 foots! I wish you could drive this truck!

moss said:
sorry for taking so long but any hoo, here is what i have

tts, now have a bd turbo, ats equipped tranny(Alienator Trans), co-pilot, holley blue lift pump, cal-tracs, eaton front locker, afe stage 2 intake with a k&n air filter, custom hitch and weight bracket.

my best is a 12.34 backed up 20 min later with a 12.35. 60's were 1.69 and 1.68. was running bald 285 bfg at's on stock pyo wheels

heres video of the 12.35 pass http://fuzzydiceracing.com/k/1235_run_10-05.mpg

my truck was i think just under 6100 with me in it! air temp and quality were great too. remember, this was with a stock turbo with no drugs!
Moss that sounds familiar, were you in the DP challenge?

i got 17 sec with edge juice with attitude on level 3
5 inch straight pipe and an intake

Loaded down times

Beech Bend fun night camping over the 4th,
3 runs with 200 lb camper top / 300lbs fire wood in box(secured..storage bar)
best 16 something at 89mph rts were terrible been thirty yrs Go yellow not green:doh:
Stock LB7 CC SB
:tree: