Sold Jr to purchase Sr06 pod

Ox2003

Now have to start all over... Jr had 40/70/100 and I left on 100 all stock settings
Didn't have issue other than how I had shudder from driving away from dealer lot in transmission. I waited till after 15000 to get Smarty JR and don't race or pull in Competition. Was looking for better fuel mileage when it sky rocketed at the pumps. I have a 5500lb boat that I pull to the lake through the hill country surrounding the Austin Texas area. The Jr helped out tremendously.

As I said have had trans issues from the word go and never could get the dealer to do anything about it, finally acted up for them the last time I went in. We did a Customer assistance call and got it covered.
Transmission was worked on at Dealer and they replace front gear pack and TQ converter and VB. While in the shop put Jr on my Nephews truck... He wouldn't give it back. Its all good wanted to get the Sr for down the road upgrades and was as good of a time as any to sell and buy.

2007 5.9 Truck has a few mods nothing to ya'lls level (yet)
CFM+, aFe drop in replacement, Cool kit off stock box, DDP cool hose to turbo, Magnaflow replacement muffler, Amsoil BMK25 and Stock transmission (when truck is paid off 1st major upgrade on the list) That is about it for performance mods. Everything else is cosmetic, Sound, Storage and stopping.

Get new S06 pod... read manuals... Decide #5 is about what I had on Jr and loaded. Does not play well with Transmission. I have posted here so I can quick find the Smarty Power folder through "My Threads". If you have a suggested setting for my application post here. I will try, in the mean time I will search through Smarty Power folder and see what I can learn about the Smarty S06 while I have to sit on Conference calls.

Good Luck to all the Competitors in the upcoming season

Back