Solid Steel track bar bushings bad

BDS

Any one having problems keeping bushings from going bad in their Solid Steel track bar? I'm on my second set. I'm gettin about 10k out of them. I did the 3rd gen kit on my 99 that Source Automotive sells.
Thanks.

I never put mine on because I can't stand how poorly designed the frame bracket is. Pretty expensive paper weight at the moment. Still plan to use the bar, but I will probably have a local shop just fabricate a new bracket.

they were in the 3rd gen trac bar when I bought it used, should be available at any auto parts place

I would consider looking at the front end for something that is causing the failure. Strange but true there are some people like myself that are still running OEM track bars on my trucks (96 and 02) and still getting lot of miles from them. On the 02 I replace my first at 185k and on the 96 I've got 150k some odd miles and still going on the factory bar. Like I said there is something you've done to change the geometry of the front end and causing the premature failures. Just food for thought...

I'm running a 5" lift on the OEM track bar with no issues. Has a drop bracket for the track bar but I've had good luck with the OEM ones just keep it greased and go with a quality replacement.

f9487748-169f-4ec2-b692-92c08cff5e2b.png