Some Car Audio Stuff

haloman

JVC KD-DV6200 Head Unit Plays DVDs CD MP3s has USB inputs all kinds of stuff. Near perfect condidtion used only a couple of months, perfect working condition. $225 new on ebay asking $100 plus shipping.

Siruis Sporster Reciever comes with windshield mount antenna and DC adapter and remote. Will throw in extra starmate reciever (reciever only and remote) along with. Asking $50 plus shipping

Thats almost the same one I have. I was thinking yours was one with a screen in it. Thanks anyway man! Good luck with the sale!

What's the length of the radio? Like from where a faceplate would go to the back of it, I'm savin my pennies.

okay, I need to get another one for my dakota, the one I have is too long right now and electrical tape is holding it in.

okay, I need to get another one for my dakota, the one I have is too long right now and electrical tape is holding it in.

Sorry for the extra long delay. It is longer than an old AIWA unit I have by about two inches. I couldnt find a measuring device for anything.

Did it come out of your Dodge? If so do you have all the adapters or connections for the wiring?

Did it come out of your Dodge? If so do you have all the adapters or connections for the wiring?

I used it my 91' and then 01' for a short time. I used the adapters and mounting bracket for new head unit.

For this to work in another truck you would need the wiring adapter and mounting adapter. It comes with the harness that plugs into the back of the head unit.

Would like to add 2 12's Rockford P1's in a single cab truck box for behind the seat. Good condition. $50 plus shipping.

Also Lightning Two channel Amp that powered those subs good Condition $30 plus shipping.

Daniel if you haven't sold this stuff by the time I get the camaro sold I will probably buy the head unit and amp.