some dodge parts

bonesmx2000

supportn the single moms
12v head studs used less than 4k miles put in last march taken out in oct a-1 brand 375.00 obo

12v 60 lb intake and exh springs 150.00

887 p-pump has been to tdi through the back door and been on stand highflow dv's, holders has 4k's in it right now tuned and balanced put out 500cc i had a sheet on it but i lost it i dont know if i can get another sheet since it was done after hrs 1800.00 obo if it doesnt sell it will be parted out and made into a 13mm pump for new motor would like to get back a pump as a core and work something out on the price

still have an ats triple lock convertor 600.00

still have a ats 5 star convertor less than 1k miles both stk stall 1000.00

dld transfer case for automatic 250.00 obo

updated 5thgear nut for 5 speed brand new never used 50.00

both drivers and passenger side air bags one set came out of a 99 other came out of 2000 make offer

scheid street cam i have specs on it but will not give them out till cam is sold asking 400.00 obo less than 4k miles good shape it has the bolt on retainer with it

buyers pay shipping from 46750

may be able to work out something on the pump as far as shipping

Last edited:
also i have a tst power max cr with the r-37 remote fits 03-06 if you have both wire harnesses which i do have so i can give you the harness you need 600.00 obo

2\3 twin turbo kit from source automotive. comes with all pipeing and boots for the pipeing between the 2 turbo's. the bottom turbo is a s400 171702 part number, i believe its a 76mm comp wheel. there is NO top turbo with this kit but its designed to accept any s300 variant turbo from htt or II
2000.00 obo this kit is for any 2nd gen dodge

huh i might think about that transfer case. might want a second now that i think of it.

will that look familiar if i get it, ha ha ha

what ya want mr rose, we could make a trip up there???

What's the lowest you'd take for the cam? I know you said you won't give out specs, but how much would it help on my truck as far as egts and power go?

Firemed maybe if you're going up there you could bring the cam back also for a slight charge?

thats the lowest for now on the cam it may lower you egts 200 deg and help spool turbo's a little better

firemed if you member you gave me a 5 speed t case this one is an auto that is in better shape than the one i got from you lol

either one 12 or 24 and its complete enough that all you have to do flip your stk manifold and bolt up a s300 style turbo

Does the cam need any flycuts? And by bolt on retainer do you mean the gear is held in place by a bolt on piece or are you talking about the pece that goes behind the camshaft gear? Is it a regrind?

it is a scheid street cam no fly cuts, i believe these are regrinds, and the cam gear is pressed on and then held in place by a bolt on retainer

the block mount for the bottom turbo is different for 12 valves and 24 valves do you know wich one it is?

ok i appologise the kit is for a 12 v the 24 v mount sits up a little higher it uses the exhisting oil bung at the rear of th block with the 24v setup all i did on mine is weld a bung in my oil pan and worked fine

duh, i guess that is right there is a little difference, dang had a brain fart.

are ya comming to the indy dyno on the 5th??

did ya open the other t-case, what did it look like.

Willy, id have no prob picking anything up for ya. if jeremys going to indy on the 5th ill bring it back.

jeremie

i havent tore into the 5speed t case yet im kindof frad to see what i will find after the trans we got with it lol
the plan is to go to danville to dyno on the 5th but i dont know yet i will let you know

sale pending on the 60lb valve springs
sale pending on the transfer case