Some more pics!

Tow Master

Diesel Dude
Heres some of the pics I took at T.S. Between my gf and me with video I got nearly 200. Had a great time! Awesome to meet new people. Heres a few :rockwoot:

ky2094.jpg

ky2095.jpg

ky2090.jpg

ky2085.jpg

ky2086.jpg

ky2069.jpg

ky2068.jpg

ky2071.jpg

Nice Pics...What a great event! I had a blast. We were the guys with the White Ford F550 with 22.5 and 9'3" bed and gray regular cab with super singles.

Those were nice trucks! The truck with super singles all way around and a D ring in the front? How the hell does that truck turn?!

Super Singles

Yeah the one at the top of your post with the red D ring and the Ohio plate "2NUTZ4U". The truck belongs to my buddy Chaz. We drove it down and believe it or not it turns fine. The tires don't even rub! Did you notice the front bumper was moved out two inches? It actually rides smooth! We were the same idiots riding around in the diesel powered golf cart. This event is on my calendar for next year!

I talked to the guys from Ohio that had the white Ford and the one with the super singles. I was at Speedway getting fuel when they were. They were real cool people.

Yeah the one at the top of your post with the red D ring and the Ohio plate "2NUTZ4U". The truck belongs to my buddy Chaz. We drove it down and believe it or not it turns fine. The tires don't even rub! Did you notice the front bumper was moved out two inches? It actually rides smooth! We were the same idiots riding around in the diesel powered golf cart. This event is on my calendar for next year!

Ya I noticed the bumper looked funny! That would be great to ride in it. With the tire being so wide I would think it barely turned!

Great pics. I had a blast as well for sure. It was awesome to get to meet everyone and see all the nice trucks. I am hoping to head back in July for the racing also.

I talked to the guys from Ohio that had the white Ford and the one with the super singles. I was at Speedway getting fuel when they were. They were real cool people.

Yeah I remember you......Your truck looks great with the 22.5's. We had just finished breakfast at "bobs" and were heading toward the show.

Not sure if any of you guys are interested but they are having an event here in Ohio that is like the TS pull. I think we may take some of the trucks from the shop to the show-n-shine. Go to National Association of Diesel Motorsports for more info!

Thanks for getting a picture of my truck! And great pictures overall.

I had a great time this year and met a lot of new people and hope to head back in july

Yeah I remember you......Your truck looks great with the 22.5's. We had just finished breakfast at "bobs" and were heading toward the show.

Not sure if any of you guys are interested but they are having an event here in Ohio that is like the TS pull. I think we may take some of the trucks from the shop to the show-n-shine. Go to National Association of Diesel Motorsports for more info!

Ill be there! Got a hotel already setup.

Thanks for getting a picture of my truck! And great pictures overall.

I had a great time this year and met a lot of new people and hope to head back in july

Lol sure!