Some New Pics: Tint, wash, and wax

Kaiyin

Sierra 118
some updated pics after a wash and wax:

DSC_9439copy.jpg

DSC_9440copy.jpg

needs wheels and maybe a lift. You can see what I tow with it in the background.

Nice job on the polish and wax. Looks purdy.

Finish off the tires and you're looking at perfection. If you don't like tire shine, get some Bleachwhite. Spray it on your tires and scrub with a bristle brush. White letters gleam, and brings back the new tire black to the rubber. Works good on often overlooked fender liners too. That thing 'll look showroom new.

do you guys think 18s would be big enough on the truck?

NO! Especially towing a tweaked IS. Whaddya use that thing for? Looks like fun.

Here's member Dalpilot's sexy SD... it's a pretty good indicator of what your truck would look like 20'd up. I'd roll it. LOL

2007_May_29_003.JPG

Truck_modded.jpg

Nice job on the polish and wax. Looks purdy.

Finish off the tires and you're looking at perfection. If you don't like tire shine, get some Bleachwhite. Spray it on your tires and scrub with a bristle brush. White letters gleam, and brings back the new tire black to the rubber. Works good on often overlooked fender liners too. That thing 'll look showroom new.

NO! Especially towing a tweaked IS. Whaddya use that thing for? Looks like fun.

Here's member Dalpilot's sexy SD... it's a pretty good indicator of what your truck would look like 20'd up. I'd roll it. LOL

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/photo/data/500/medium/2007_May_29_003.JPG[/img

[img]http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/photo/data/500/medium/Truck_modded.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
man, that truck looks good on the 20s. Yeah, I was out of tire shine so I will go restock today. haha

Thanks all for the compliments on the truck. I love it. Also, thanks for the props on the car. It's setup for dyno, drag, and highway. I take it to a lot of events in Texas and Chicago which is why I got a nice truck to tow it with.

20's if they're chrome.. 22's if you go black.

and I agree on the bleachwhite! Way better then tire shine.