some one give me the extra kick to p pump it!

taterbob01

well i really wanna do the conversion to my truck but im kinda hesitant! how difficult is that swap? how long does it take? apparently i can do this if i shop around for a little while for less then buying a new vp or close to it..ahh! decisions! haha some one tell me enough good things so ill actually do it

also if i did it id like to be in the 650 to 700 hp range.. atleast for starters.. what kind of injectors and pump work would that take? i run a super b special turbo.

thanks yall!:Cheer:

you'd be lucky to get the swap done for under $2000 piecing it together. All depends on what kind of pump you want to run, and for your 600+hp goal, your lookin at a decently built 12mm pump which means more money.

10-4, would a 66 charger do the trick? or would twins be the best way about getting there?

im at $1200 for everything piecing it togeather on a 02. only reason its not togeather is im waiting on my head!!! I could do it MUCH cheaper now that i see whats involved. If i were to go stock for stock and knew some people you could do it under $1000 with $500 conversion lines.

im at $1200 for everything piecing it togeather on a 02. only reason its not togeather is im waiting on my head!!! I could do it MUCH cheaper now that i see whats involved. If i were to go stock for stock and knew some people you could do it under $1000 with $500 conversion lines.

I'm confused. Are you including the pump in your $1200?

I'm confused. Are you including the pump in your $1200?

i bought everything pump, linkage, housing, cover, gear, brackets, throttle cable. for $600 shipped to my door from a member on another forum.(parting out running truck) payed $525 for conversion lines and 100 for the cam sensor relocation bracket (01-02)

i bought everything pump, linkage, housing, cover, gear, brackets, throttle cable. for $600 shipped to my door from a member on another forum.(parting out running truck) payed $525 for conversion lines and 100 for the cam sensor relocation bracket (01-02)

WOW. It is difficult to find a good pump for $600 let alone all that. I think you got lucky. There are quite a few guys on here with their swaps well into the thousands, and I can say I'll be well into the thousands when I get mine done.

Don't forget about lift pump and injectors.

WOW. It is difficult to find a good pump for $600 let alone all that. I think you got lucky. There are quite a few guys on here with their swaps well into the thousands, and I can say I'll be well into the thousands when I get mine done.

Don't forget about lift pump and injectors.

yup, i have talked to FASS about a "replacement" pump for my 150/150. the injectors if they were staying stock it would be cheap but im upgrading due to a 2.8 turbo. also there is a guy on here selling everything for $800 I believe, a running 180 pump.

600Hp is not hard to get. I hit 600 on a weak clutch and bad tuning with a 160 pump with just DV's. So a 66 and a 180 pump and your 650 goal is within reach!!!!!!