some pics of the truck

andyb3500

95 12 valve
i have fought this truck since day one i have most of the kinks out. so i can half way be proud of it.
m_01e08a7180cc426ca9a53f0d4db257fe.jpg

m_fdcd13e0b84a43c8a4d2bff1055bac60.jpg

m_ca9735d1a97f4217a86de812714d9960.jpg

i got tow mirrors on the way, and i want to paint it not sure on a color yet though. i either want to lift it some or lower it. what do you guys think?

I like way it looks now. Do you plan on sledpulling or drag racing?

I would say with what you have in the motor you going to be pulling with the truck, aggressively too.

pulling is the way it looks like it headed its no speed demon with 4.10s 70-75 is all it likes and where it is comfortable and the only other thing i would like to do is put a set of 5x14s in it cause there is no shortage of power but the turbo cleans the 300 marines up really nicely but it feels like there is stil more there

I didn't notice before that its a stick:doh:

Sledpuller then:rockwoot:

just cause its got a stick and 4.10s doesnt mean he can't race.

you will accelerate fast but fall flat at the 1/8th mile mark lol

when i pulled for the first time this year it did alright it had a s300g on it and it only made 40 psi it went 235 it was pretty kewl with the feeling you get when the chain tightens. its def fun on the street some people dont realize a truck can be tht fast

thats a nice truck man, if anything i'd do a level kit just to get a couple inches out of it then a little bigger of a tire. other than that as i said its a nice looking truck.

nice looking truck. i agree with the leveling kit idea and maybe some larger tires. take my advice and dont worry about any body work... i know what you mean about your truck fighting you the hole way, mines been the same. i swear i got a lemon haha.

man i swear i got one or bought into one its dumb the things tht go wrong they are always simple but hard to figure out.

Nice truck... I agree, a leveling kit and some 35's would give it a great stance.

x2 with 35's wide nitto mud grapplers

He said he finally got all the kinks worked out.. You don't want to throw some Nitto mud grapplers on there and add new noisy kinks into the mix.

I'm a fan of the leveling and 35's. My truck looks great that way. But now it's time for me to lower it! :rockwoot:

Agreed on the sled pulling! You'll just be beating yourself up when that guy with the auto leaves you at the starting line while drag racing.

I lowered my 4x4 dually and love it. Loading and unloading a tall truck can be a pain. Dont get me wrong big trucks look good and I have had a few but my dually will stay low. I'll try to get a pic in a few days. And you think yours needs paint, my hunk of junk is three different colors.