Someone stole my simulators...

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
so the other night i was stopped at a truck stop.

parked right & everything. had trailer loaded down with pipe.

well get this, i pull to sleep at round midnight and left the 'stop at around 6am (daylight). well after two cars almost hitting me and flippin me off, i decided to stop and check out my load.

missing:
ALL of my LED's.
ALL of my diesel in my L-Tank.
ALL of my simulators.

i must say, them bast***'s were pretty good to steal over 60 lights, even unscrewed them all.

so my question is, where the hell can i get some simulators other then dodge? they want $740!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for my 05.

Holly ****su....you must be a heavy sleeper!

Last time on a long haul I stopped in around 12 also to take a cat nap for maybe 2-3 hours tops. About every 15 minutes I would wake up
panacking(Sp?) thinking that I just fell asleep while driving to find that I was parked lol.

Try ebay....my only guess.

& yes i was out, i had been on the road going NON-stop (other then fuel & i was eaching chips from store when i got fuel, so no eat stops) for 4 days.

i will try those places.
thanks guys.

Sounds like it was a team event to me.....thats alot of stuff to do without getting caught.

JFlagg said:
Sounds like it was a team event to me.....thats alot of stuff to do without getting caught.
Maybe the lot lizard in the cab was working with them.:hehe:

J/K man. Around here there are alot of auto recyclers that have stacks of factory caps and rims. worth a shot maybe.

haha i have a sticker on my window with a lot lizzard and a line thru it. haha. so count that out.

i did paint the wheels black and put some gray center caps (all i could find laying around) as soon as i got back so i'm ahead of ya forrest haha.

i am goin to junk yards monday.

I still say if I ever catch a thief I will be the one going away for a while......if you have the nerve to take from another man who worked hard for what he has then you deserve to beat down to a mushy pulp.....

CumminAtYa said:
I still say if I ever catch a thief I will be the one going away for a while......if you have the nerve to take from another man who worked hard for what he has then you deserve to beat down to a mushy pulp.....
x2!!!!

I'm always paranoid my truck is going to get robbed in the 'hood I live in....that goes through my mind every night...."I wonder what I'll have to serve if I shoot some punk in the back with my 12 guage as he is jerking the sterio out of my truck" Funny thing is its my turkey gun, so I can almost tap them on the shoulder first from my front door....:hehe:

Can you say repeat of American History X ?????

sad part is, i told one of my buddies and he said "give me 200 and i'll steal some for you" haha.

no guys, i'm buying some, legally! haha

if i ever catch some one messimg with my truck they are going to find out how 7 federal 45s feel and if i have time to change clips befor they hit the ground they going to get 6 more

ordered 17" aluminum wheels instead.
damn that gave me a good excuse to need them haha.

02psd7.3 said:
if i ever catch some one messimg with my truck they are going to find out how 7 federal 45s feel and if i have time to change clips befor they hit the ground they going to get 6 more

they'll probably only get to find out how 1 or 2 feel! LOL!

I prefer my G33... nice and tiny, 11rds of .357sig