Something ain't right!

Tr21X

Hey guys, I have a 2007 Ram 2500 quad cab long bed 2wd and when I turn the brake caliper bolts are hitting the control arm.

I took it to a dealership and they replaced the control arm back in May but it did not fix the problem. I took it back and they said that there is nothing they can do to fix it.

I complained to Chrysler and then the dealership called me back and changed their story. They then told me that they could replace the "parts" but it wouldn't fix it because I am obviously turning too sharp and hitting the turn stop.

Well, it's not like I use the truck in the Shreiner's Circus or anything!

So, I took it to another dealership and put it on a lift and looked at it with the service manager. The brake caliper bolts (both top and bottom) are hitting the control arm...on both right and left side of truck. He has no idea why it would do that either. Something is majorly wrong!

Anyone have any ideas or what to do next?

Thanks in advance!

John

That's what is weird. The turn stops are not broken and I don't think they can be adjusted.

Was the steering box been replaced or serviced prior to the control arm rubbage?

Could be the box's internal stops...

I don't think the steering box was ever touched. Good question though, I will check it to make sure. Thanks

Both sides??... something is not right. Have you checked your camber? Neg (in at the top) might do that, donno?