Sorry LOL

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Called to make reservationa at LaQuinta this morning but they were booked up solid.
Me being an Elite Returns member means guaranteed reservations if it's within 48 hours of check in....so somebody got booted from a King suite with fold out sofa. :hehe:
Sorry....:D

Called to make reservationa at LaQuinta this morning but they were booked up solid.
Me being an Elite Returns member means guaranteed reservations if it's within 48 hours of check in....so somebody got booted from a King suite with fold out sofa. :hehe:

you may have messed up.... that could have been the room with all the hot single women in it and they will have no place to go... wait this could work out yet...

I can only imagine the conversation between the hotel and the person that just got booted.

If that's me I'm gonna slap you in the back of your bald head (and then ask if I can stay in your room).

I just called and I'm still in the system. Apparently there's another Elmore there too, a Kelly Elmore.

You bastage! LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: Somebodies gonna get a :kick::eek:wned:

Hey...I don't make the rules but I'll damned sure play by them. LOL
I guess spending over 30 grand a year with them has it's perks.

Hey...I don't make the rules but I'll damned sure play by them. LOL
I guess spending over 30 grand a year with them has it's perks.
How can you spend that much renting hotel rooms 1hr at a time?:poke::hehe:

So anybody know any place that's not booked up yet? Still need to find a room.

If it's just you Dex I have a spare bed in my room you would be welcome to.