South Bend Clutch Gift Certificates

banshee

Rower
I have two SBC Gift Certificates good for $250/ea, $500 total. I'm not in need of a clutch, so I'm willing to sell these to someone needing a new clutch for a discount. PM or email me with offers!

SB_001.jpg

do you have some pics of those so I could very with SB they are valid? Not that I dont believe you just too many scammers out there these days not to take extra precautions

well, I need a new clutch.......BAD!!! 5 hooks and 585Hp on an OFE aint realy the best combo!

well, I need a new clutch.......BAD!!! 5 hooks and 585Hp on an OFE aint realy the best combo!

Yes you do Jeff...that clutch is screaming at you right now man..We both could use a little more holding power.

Still available guys. PM me with your email address and I'll be happy to send you a picture. I have found out that you have to buy through Peter directly, but this is like a sponsorship because I'm only asking for a portion of face value :)

Sorry 9973, but I bought these and already have a new clutch sitting here =P

Thanks for the sponsorship. :rockwoot:

do you have some pics of those so I could very with SB they are valid? Not that I dont believe you just too many scammers out there these days not to take extra precautions

I can vouch for banshee aside from disturbing the peace,his word is golden.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Back