South Bend Clutch

mokerz

Motivated
I have a new, south bend single disk clutch and flywheel, still in boxes, for a 05 6.0L Powerstroke with a six speed tranny for sale. It's the con ofe. It was $900 new, I am accepting offers, I have no use for it. Could be a great deal for someone in need of a clutch Call 717-648-6289
Thanks, Jeremy

Also, I have 1 set dana 60 front hubs & rotors off an 86 ford f350 single rear wheel solid axle truck. $200 for both neg.

Last edited:
still no takers on this? Anyone want to give me $400 for it? It's a brand new clutch and flywheel, and that's about half price. Buyer would have to pay shipping

yes it's still for sale. I will try to find out what other engines/tranny combo's it will work on. and figure out what the shipping would be for the one who asked about that.

the clutch fits, 04-09 6.0l with 6spd according to south bend. I don't know if ford changed tranny's or bolt patterns, etc on a 03' 6.0l. So, I am going to say I wouldn't risk trying it on a 03 6.0l unless someone can confirm that it will work. Shipping to 07882 is approx $75 for both boxes. Another $20 for insurance for $954, wich is replacement cost. I will not ship without insurance, I used to, but had the USPS break a box on me and loose pieces, and I did not put insurance on it. The guy who bought it from me, was very very cool about it and we made and agreement on other parts he would like to replace the missing ones he needed. But I will not do that again. It will not work on a 2000 7.3l with a 6spd.

Back