South Bend Clutch

EPA Violator

CR Wrencher
SBC dual disk 3600 pressure plate, slipper disks, just rebuilt about 1500 street miles since the rebuild. 1400 shipped to your door. Jay

Oh, this is for NV 5600, and has diaphragm sprung hub. I will throw in the hydraulics for no extra charge.

not to be a buster etc but you can get a sbdd 3600 new with input shaft for 1500 shipped.

Not with these disks, there are no pucks, the entire disk is friction material. I am not sure of the material type. Peter said it was a 2000 clutch, I will call him on Monday and see. It HOLDS, trust me. If retail is less than 2000 then I will drop the price according, not trying to fleece anyone. Jay

I just spoke to Danny at Farm Truck Diesel and retail on this clutch is 2300 and change. The material is feramic, just like the disks used in the Iron Giant. I got the clutch for a couple hundred less because this was my 5th clutch from him. You will NOT buy this clutch new for 1500, sorry.

If I get "some" racing in this weekend, I might be calling you on this clutch ;-)

However, i'd like to know more detail first. sprung hubs? thought pucks were better... what does peter rate it at?

Im sure it is the sinterd iron disc. That is what just about all clutch companies are using now. They will not be sprung unless he has completly custom made disc.

I was wrong in the above post I am sorry it is a solid hub, I remember that now thanks illinois ram. Jason, I am pulling the clutch tomorrow and will pm you with the specifics after I look it over, OK? Danny and I are tearing into it and taking off twins, pumps all that crap to trade it in on my new 2010

not to be mean or anything but i can get one of these brand new for $1050 to my door...and not off of ebay either....

Yes the clutch is still available, call me for any questions (859) 948-7773

Tatersalad, you are ignorant, how bout I just load all of my chit up and give it to you for free? I'll even pay shipping, bet you would still find something to ***** about.

I usually am amused by ignorance, but when it misinforms people I gotta say something.

How was it on the street with those disks? I heard they are not very firendly on the road. Interested and lookin for some info.

they are pretty grabby, I must say. Definitely nothing you couldn't get used to though, but they are different than the puck style disks. Nice thing is this SOB WILL NOT SLIP, you can't make enough h.p.

BTW, my friend spoke to Peter and he said a fair price would be 1200, so I figure at 1400 shipped I ain't too far off

you still have the clutch?? call me or message me if you do (five zero nine) 723 6715 thanks

You're not buying a clutch like that for 1050 a billet flywheel will cost that and them center iron disk r bad ass I got a street pulled from Haisley and it got a a 3200 presser plate and it's good for 800+

Back