south of st. louis MO

8.1Handshaker

I heard about this forum from the dieselplace forum and thought it would have some interesting stuff, I don’t currently own a diesel but hopefully in the future I will own a Dmax. So right now I am trying to get some mods for my 8.1, my main goal is to turbocharge it with an STS. I am also trying to learn as much as I can about diesels so when that day comes that I can get one, I will be ready to try and make it a decent sled puller. It looks like you have a nice forum here and some very nice trucks, looking forward to learning something!!!!!!!

Welcome to CompD! And where are you exactly? I'm in Lemay and I know a few other members from Cape and Perryville...

Right now I'm back in PA but I live in Springfield and will be up to the St Charles area quite often in the next few months since I got family up there.

JFlagg said:
Welcome to CompD! And where are you exactly? I'm in Lemay and I know a few other members from Cape and Perryville...

Hillsboro, about 15 min. east of Festus

I know Hillsboro, I'm actually house shopping in the Festus/Barnhart area :)

Welcome! Im from owensville. You will have plenty of help on here from local guys. I believe there are very many MO guys on here. Feel free to ask away. They have helped me out.

Yea and the more you hang out with us the more people you will meet. Some of them are a bit crazy though so you got to watch out for them...:poke: :evil There are a few that are jstu plain off the deep end... I forget the one guy though, stupid fella, not quite right in the head. Drank alot, played chicken with a bus and lost, the name escapes me at the moment but it will come back to me at some point. Anyways, watch out for him.....LOL

I have yet to hang out with GSM. He did yell at me once in person. Didnt know who he actually was though. But something tells me you, HOOKED, and myself will be doing some beer drinkin before long. If you dont mind smokincummins you can be our dd!!

2Tone12V said:
I have yet to hang out with GSM. He did yell at me once in person. Didnt know who he actually was though. But something tells me you, HOOKED, and myself will be doing some beer drinkin before long. If you dont mind smokincummins you can be our dd!!

I yelled at you more than once with more than a couple choice words in which little kids shouldn't have heard but I'm sure did....LOL DD? What is this DD you speak of? Do you mean Boobies? well of course when I drink I see boobies, its a habit of mine for women to show me them or for me to find women that show me them while I'm drunk!LOL

No comment on the boobies. My wife is right behind me. She tends to get out of hand when i talk about other womens boobies!

2Tone12V said:
No comment on the boobies. My wife is right behind me. She tends to get out of hand when i talk about other womens boobies!

Well then she can't see any of the other boobies that I find when I'm drunk so HA!LOL

Back