south of st. louis MO

Boobies and beer? Huh, :what:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

JFlagg said:
Boobies and beer? Huh, :what:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Don't you worry now, you'll see them. Just get me drunk! I'll find them!:hehe:

JFlagg said:
I know Hillsboro, I'm actually house shopping in the Festus/Barnhart area :)

well I'm an appraiser for jefferson county so if you want to PM me with your price range and what your looking for I might be able to help you find something

Bad-Duvall said:
Welcome and were you at the Hillsboro sled pull? back in October?

yea I was there, I remember your truck, you were one of the few diesels there that could actually pull, usually there is a better turn out than that for diesels, didnt you get first or second?......nice truck

8.1Handshaker said:
yea I was there, I remember your truck, you were one of the few diesels there that could actually pull, usually there is a better turn out than that for diesels, didnt you get first or second?......nice truck
So your saying my truck couldn't pull? I think you may have hurt my feeling...:hehe:

Thanks yea i got 1st the black p-pumped ford got 2nd.. you do know that they make long block d-maxs and ill bet one might just fit into your trucks configuration?? your truck looks real nice BUT it need some real power!

JFlagg said:
So your saying my truck couldn't pull? I think you may have hurt my feeling...:hehe:
Oops, I thought you meant the Bloomsdale pull....:bang

Bad-Duvall said:
Thanks yea i got 1st the black p-pumped ford got 2nd.. you do know that they make long block d-maxs and ill bet one might just fit into your trucks configuration?? your truck looks real nice BUT it need some real power!

yea, that ford was one hell of a smoker huh? I cant say that I did know anything about the long block dmax's, but I would love to hear more about them, I've thought about swapping out for a dmax but everyone says its not worth the trouble and that I should just find a dmax with a 6-speed instead, but I really want to keep my truck. And I know it needs more power, It runs pretty good for a gasser but I know it wont hold a candle to even a minor modified diesel, but thanks for reminding me! :bang

8.1Handshaker said:
yea, that ford was one hell of a smoker huh? I cant say that I did know anything about the long block dmax's, but I would love to hear more about them, I've thought about swapping out for a dmax but everyone says its not worth the trouble and that I should just find a dmax with a 6-speed instead, but I really want to keep my truck. And I know it needs more power, It runs pretty good for a gasser but I know it wont hold a candle to even a minor modified diesel, but thanks for reminding me! :bang

If I were you, I wouldn't want to loose that truck either. its a very sharp and clean looking truck.

GSM-01 said:
If I were you, I wouldn't want to loose that truck either. its a very sharp and clean looking truck.

:thankyou2: , thats a nice looking rear window you have too!!!!!!!!!!!

8.1Handshaker said:

That's actually her rear window but I get to enjoy the view from time to time:hehe:

I found a 97 12V standard cab today with 90k miles on it. I say sell your truck and buy it. Looked like brand new paint also!! Its got the same 2 tone green and gray paint as mine. That right there makes that truck 400hp with no mods. Thats a good start!

8.1Handshaker said:

what window? What Truck? Where the HE (double hockey sticks) do you see those?

:hehe:

DMAXcountry said:
what window? What Truck? Where the HE (double hockey sticks) do you see those?

:hehe:

The funny part is, they are only about 2 hrs away from you in PA.... Closer than you thought!LOL

2Tone12V said:
I found a 97 12V standard cab today with 90k miles on it. I say sell your truck and buy it. Looked like brand new paint also!! Its got the same 2 tone green and gray paint as mine. That right there makes that truck 400hp with no mods. Thats a good start!

I would love to somehow swap in a 12V 5 speed in mine, but I just cant switch brands, been loyal my whole life, not saying that the cummins arent the best diesels, I just wish you could get a GM to surround that power plant. I know a couple guys that swapped in an older cummins to an mid 90's chevy but I havent personally seen anyone with a new body style gm with a cummins, Im sure they're out there

8.1Handshaker said:
I would love to somehow swap in a 12V 5 speed in mine, but I just cant switch brands, been loyal my whole life, not saying that the cummins arent the best diesels, I just wish you could get a GM to surround that power plant. I know a couple guys that swapped in an older cummins to an mid 90's chevy but I havent personally seen anyone with a new body style gm with a cummins, Im sure they're out there
Throw a dana 60 under the front of your truck and be the first....:poke:

JFlagg said:
Throw a dana 60 under the front of your truck and be the first....:poke:

Thats in my plans, but so are a lot of other things, I guess its time to sell a kidney:hehe:

You have a real nice truck now, but it would kick ass if it had a Cummins under the hood :rockwoot:

Back