Southbend input shaft

Yes it came from southbend.

Here is the shaft
100_1314.jpg

Like the flatbed with the schied flat get-it kit could ever twist a sb input shaft.

Call Peter...hes a great guy to work with and im sure he will take care of you..

I just broke my $850 lifetime warrenty Haisley shaft and they wont warrenty it because the gear is what broke not the shaft..

And you would think the would cut me a deal....nope $850 still

I got my new one from Southbend

Ill was gonna call monday. Ive never seen something like this with Peters input shafts

Tim No Comment

Just checkin to see what kind of humor you are in this morning. LOL

That could cause some disengagement problems not allowing the disc to relax.

Call Peter...hes a great guy to work with and im sure he will take care of you..

I just broke my $850 lifetime warrenty Haisley shaft and they wont warrenty it because the gear is what broke not the shaft..

And you would think the would cut me a deal....nope $850 still

I got my new one from Southbend

That sucks but i have heard that from a few people.

I dont think they have there own shafts made do they? I was told they come from the same place SBC gets theirs from so why the money diff.

That sucks but i have heard that from a few people.

I dont think they have there own shafts made do they? I was told they come from the same place SBC gets theirs from so why the money diff.

I talked to Van and asked about the warrenty and he said the gear is not covered because he was not able to make the gear stronger just the shaft...:what:

That doesnt make much sense. If he cryoed them it would do it all. I dont think you could heat treat just the shaft very well.

I thought those had a "if it breaks for any reason, its replaced for free" warrenty?????

The spines on my sbc shaft have rough edges on them. Peter told me that is what caused my clutch to go out.. He hooked me up with a new shaft for a good deal!! He is an Awesome guy to work with!!!

Back