Southern Motorsports Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN

45 mins away no way in hell I'm missing it. Been the last 3 yrs running and its a great show with the exception of no smoke!

Best year was 2 yrs ago when Old Ironsides redesigned Brad Inghrams bed when he nailed the sand pile!:rockwoot:

Where's the party? Getting ready to book rooms. Stayed at the Doubletree last year and it was lame. Clarion is the host hotel.

Not sure where the party will be. I've been all but one year and I haven't been able to get to any of them on Saturday 'till about an hour before the pull. I'm up for getting together though...I missed out on the Bean's dyno meet.

Last year the Security was real uptight about "parking lot activity's".

They were even worse when you pull across all 4 lanes of traffic sideways when you leave too.:owned:

Luckily my brother got off with a warning (mainly because he wasn't drinking).
The new LMM had a touchy throttle back then.:hehe:

Last year someone stole the hubcaps and slung mud and rocks all over the side of my friends truck I rode down there in. Guess they weren't "uptight" enough.......

Scott

If anyone is traveling and cant afford a hotel room give me a shout. I got a couple airbeds.

Anyone gonna meet up before heading in? I am kind of new 'around this here parts' and wanna meet some of you guys.

Back