Southern Motorsports Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN

Last year someone stole the hubcaps and slung mud and rocks all over the side of my friends truck I rode down there in. Guess they weren't "uptight" enough.......

Scott

Hey, I that friend sounds alot like me. I hate a thief.

Well Where do you guys want to meet up then? I would say my house since its just right down the road and just off the highway but we would have to stay in the yard. Kind of a single family house. Small. But we could throw a few back and head over there.

Where do yall want to meet up? There is a hooters and a toots just on the entrance of thomson lane. Thomson lane is what road the Colosseum is on.

We'll be getting in around midnight Friday. Staying at the Clarion. Want to see the Alcohol class on Saturday afternoon.

I may onyl be able to see Friday. What time to they start on Friday?

Scott, Anthony I'll be behind sand pile with my g/f and some of my KY buddies.:rockwoot:

Looks like I'll only be able to make Saturday. Having a "going off to college" party for my nephew Friday night.

Scott

Looks like I'll only be able to make Saturday. Having a "going off to college" party for my nephew Friday night.

Scott

When is the TDR get together in Middle TN? I know it's gotta be soon 'cause it's cold!

When is the TDR get together in Middle TN? I know it's gotta be soon 'cause it's cold!

As far as I know there probably won't be one this year unless someone else steps up and organizes it. I don't have the time or the funds right now to try to get one together. There hasn't been any talk over on TDR from any of the Mid-Tenn TDR guys of organizing a meet.:frown:

Scott

Im going Friday night because I aint payin no damn 50 bucks to see both nights when I only care about one class of diesels.

Headed down shortly. Anyone up for Hooters? Wanna meet up, 757 345 1971 is my number, or look for the truck.

So is everyone abandoning me on sat. ? Phil , are you staying for saturday ?

Back