Southern Motorsports Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN

I'm still on for Hooters even if it's just me and "Pimp Duramax"

I'm here now. Y'all come on down tonight. Should be a good show. They just started pulling pro stock tractors.

Would love to but wifey isnt letting me out of the house I think.

Someone drive by my house and Ill jump in the bed of the truck. Its just right down the road. LOL

re

Calvin did a great job,hope he can do a repeat tonight.It must be the setup?

Would love to but wifey isnt letting me out of the house I think.

Someone drive by my house and Ill jump in the bed of the truck. Its just right down the road. LOL

Will do. The long bed will give you more of a fudge factor on the long jump!

Well, my plan was to go. :bang

2 structure fires in 3 days+ work = 1 sore back.:badidea:

Hate that i missed it.:doh:

I'm no better I missed tonight because I had to be home to pack to leave for KY in the morning. One of our KYDTR members passed away this week and the funeral is Monday.:frown:

here is the results i picked up for the finals from another site

8,000 Super Stock Diesel 4x4
1. Cory Atley "Extremely Hooked" 255.06
2. Jerry Lierly "Still Scrap-N" 248.86
3. Joseph King 247.04
4. Shane Kellogg "Gotta Have It" 239.07
5. Robert Ranek "Silver Bullet" 247.04

8,000 Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 FP=255'
1. David Justison "Legacy" FP
2. Bill Heyen "Lethal Injection" 251.96
3. Wesley Kusilek "Homemade" 248.22
4. Calvin Miller "Borrowed Time" 247.28
5. Brad Ingram "Sheid Diesel" 247.17

I got vids coming of both nights, pretty good show. Jerry lierly that took 2nd in super stock is a 3.0 truck with DOT tires had a good run

In the middle I saw u guys but I got tied up with others talking and yelping LOL

Was a good show friday, with a party after. Phil you need some singing lessons:doh: Didnt make the saturday show, we went in to nashville and partied there.

The wife and I were there for the Saturday night finals. Basically, a good show. Of course, I'd rather see the smoke, but . . . .! One thing that I didn't like though, was the weight setting in the sled for all classes. I know they were trying to put on the best show possible but I don't think any winner should be determined by who was least afraid to hit the sand pile hard! Come on guys, stop the trucks/tractors at least 30 feet before they start climbing the wall at the end of the track!

Hey Phil, I waived at you Fri. Night when you were pulling through the gate after the show! you probly didn't know who i was though!

Back