Spearco Installed

06f250sd

Poluter
First off I have to thank Competition Diesel for the raffle they did for St. Jude; without that happening I wouldn't be writing this. Thanks goes out to Brian @ Black Widow Diesel and Tyler @ Turbonetics also, I will definately be doing business with these guys in the future. Saturday I started installing the Spearco intercooler, It took probably 2.5 hours considering I had to stop Saturday because of rain and run back and forth inside because of the down pours we were having. The install is pretty simple, basically rip everything out that is covering the stock intercooler and the intake and hook up the new one. I could definately do it much quicker next time if given the chance. Here are a few pics and I will post finished pics tomorrow since I haven't taken any.

Took out the AFE intake, battery, battery box and all intake piping
Intercooler-01.JPG

My little dude helping as much as possible
IMG_0541.JPG

Took out the core support, radiator brackets, AC brackets, hood latch etc...
Intercooler-04.JPG

Another view
Intercooler-06.JPG

Spearco
Intercooler-10.JPG

Spearco
Intercooler-07.JPG

Intercooler in place, looking at the size of the intercooler and the directions, it really looks decieving but it fits
Intercooler-11.JPG

I'll post the finished pictures tomorrow :rockwoot: The intercooler works great, EGT's are cooler, cools down much quicker from those 1400* blasts :evil

looks VERY NICE!! congrats on winning again and can't wait to see more progress!