Spearco intercooler with both tubes

leros

Lookin for Power
Spearco intercooler

Here is your chance to pick up a Turbonetics/Spearco intercooler for your 2003-2007 6.0L at a great price. The Spearco intercoolers are selling for $1400-$1500 new and come with only one cold side tube. I am selling this excellent condition intercooler that comes with not only the cold side tube but also the matching hot side (off the turbo) tube and four boots and clamps. Spearco supplies a Polished SS cold side tube but not a cold side tube, so I had a hot side tube custom chromed to match the SS tube that I am including in the sale.

This was used on my truck for about 2 years, my truck was a weekend only vehicle that was used to head to the River in the summer months and out to the desert in the winter months so the intercooler didn’t see a lot of use (not that there are any moving parts to wear out!). It is in excellent condition with no leaks or weeping what so ever. This intercooler more than doubles the cooling area of the OEM 6.0L cooler (as seen in the pictures) and will knock down your EGT’s by 150 degrees which makes it great for towing a big trailer or flying down the dragstrip.

This Intercooler will also fit the 7.3 trucks but you will have to custom make your tubes to have it work on the 7.3 trucks.
I am asking $950 firm for the complete Spearco setup. Included in the sale is the intercooler, the cool side tube with both mounting boots and clamps, the hot side chromed tube and mounting boots.

Pictures here: http://www.pbase.com/leros/spearco_intercooler

If interested please email me at: sorel.otis@gmail.com

Local pickup is preferred but I will ship the intercooler if needed at the request and cost of the buyer.
I am in the Orange County area of So Cal and would drive a reasonable amount of miles to meet the buyer.

Thanks,
SteveO

Morning bump and price update to $850. C'mon guys, a great price on a fantastic intercooler.

Sorry for the slight derail, but how much did it cost to get that hot side pipe chromed? I've been thinking about getting mine chromed to match the cold side like yours.

Good luck with the sale.