Spent time at Dougs shop today

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Nice work Doug. Thanks for the stuff.

photo2.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

iphone 3GS... c'mon, I thought you were a baller ;)
it's how all us high dollar diesel ballers run around man haha

Isnt going to look at Doug new intake like looking at a hot stripper you cant nail....lol

OH, I can nail it anytime I wan't, The fact is that FCDP has a great EGR delete, and that is what was available at the time, and FCDP stepped up to the plate and sponsored their intake. I am very happy with that one as well. I have more than one 6.0 BTW, and what doug is doing is completely different.

Actually she said 50 bucks gets you a rub...lol

I think Doug may have something and deranged needs cutting edge technology not some backyard welded intake.

As long as the runner are getting equal flow than that intake should and will benifit you. Also what is the restriction rates verses stock. What charastics do you see when exiting the intake. Im curious on how they will flow. With the combo Tim is running it should help the flow rates of those heads.

Tim did you have the runners on the heads cleaned up. I mean by the valves there is the nasty hump that can be massaged down and with Dougs intake it might help the flow pattern entering the heads.

The fact is that FCDP has a great EGR delete,.
Spoken like a true sponsored guy...lol

CFMplus sponsored my truck and I sent his crap back in pieces.

I got a stack of newspapers I keep in the garage for packing and sometimes the wind blows them away. That FCDP intake would do good holding them down so the wind wont blow them away.

Doug, What you need to do is scan that intake and pull it into SolidWorks then build a new tubular intake. Id buy one for the Chucks and my truck.

I had a ton of work done to the whole motor, including the heads. Doug's intake is no doubt going to help out a bunch on the 6.0. I am more than pleased with the quality of the intake I have from FCDP. Its an EGR cooler deleted intake, not a ported intake. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. DO NOT make this post into a pissing match concerning someone elses intake. Doug's intake is the next step IMHO, your comparing apples to oranges Rob, my opinion of FCDP's product has nothing to do with sponsorship, and KMFA for the insinuation. I have always given a 100% accurate description of anything I have tried, good or bad.

Back