spool flange

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
I am putting a 467 on the half ton so I would like to get a t4 spool valve for it if anyone has one they dont want or would rather have some money than a part sitting..

yep, I am hopeing to save some money for a used one but thanks Josh

I Keep thinking: What if Donally had one of these back in the ought years!

Jim

Jim I think if we could have done with half the stuff we have as common knowledge now compaired to when 400hp was behond normalcey.. well reality is we would prolly be infamous as they and we are now.. lol
it funny how much power is considered normal now.. we are somewhat spoiled now..
on a different note Jim, you have any idea what became of Joseph?

Jim I think if we could have done with half the stuff we have as common knowledge now compaired to when 400hp was behond normalcey.. well reality is we would prolly be infamous as they and we are now.. lol
it funny how much power is considered normal now.. we are somewhat spoiled now..
on a different note Jim, you have any idea what became of Joseph?

Not really and it is a shame, no matter what you thought of him and those around him they were making a square stone, a round wheel back in the day! Last I heard if him he and him wife were in Albuquerque.

Jim

cool ill keep my eyes open there is one on here but I know you talked to him too but ill look

Back