spool the turbo

All has to do with what your running, injectors, box type, air intake, cam, ported head and if an auto trans you need the right converter. Also you have to get the feel of the throttle to start to get the turbo spinning. Thanks

With a ton of fuel and nitrous you could fuel pretty much anything you wanted to. But it won't be streetable. What kinda mods do you have or are looking to go to? What's the intended purpose of this truck? Auto or stick?

blue chip box,smarty,port/polish,mach 7 inj,cam,big lines,intake,5inch exh,ats arc flow,so pump, what do u think is the blur chip worth the money does it fuel harder than the tst

strokersmoker said:
blue chip box,smarty,port/polish,mach 7 inj,cam,big lines,intake,5inch exh,ats arc flow,so pump, what do u think is the blur chip worth the money does it fuel harder than the tst

Sounds like a personal fantasy? What have you done to the truck so far?

The biggest spinner marketed to the 2nd gens is the Aurora 5000.

right now exh ,intake,juice w attitude,and banks high ram. this isgoing 2 be me and my dads winter project what do u think

Still did not state the intended purpose of vehicle........

Drag Racer?

Sled Puller??

All around fun truck???

Que Pasa?:poke:

First off- Please fill out your Sig so we know the exact vintage vehicle you are asking us questions on- is it 2wd? 4wd? RC? QC? Automatic trans? Stick? And list mods you've got thus far.....

First order going blind into suggestions- would be upgrade your lift pump, the stocker lift pump sucks, literally..... a F.A.S.S. - AirDog ect or depending on intended purpose possibly a custom Aeromotive A-1000 setup. Also I suggest a enlarged Banjo bolt for the feed to the VP inlet, or you can get crafty and change out the Banjo for a -AN fitting..... Also you may want to upgrade the suck tube in the sending unit in the fuel tank.....:evil

But again we are shooting blind here without a desription of vehicle nor its intended purpose.......:poke:

We can better suggest/direct you with MORE info.......$.02

Last edited: