Spooling A S366

fluty118

i have a borg warner s366 charger compressor 66.1mm inducer 91.4mm exducer turbine 79.8mm inducer, 73.4mm exducer with a .88a/r housing right now it lights around 2000 i want to get it lighting sooner?
as my truck sits it has oversized exhaust valves exhaust side is ported head and manifold. 5x0.14 injectors i need to get a gauge and see exactly where my timing is i think around 19 degrees.
is this about the best spooling i can get for the street with this charger or is there some things i can change around to get this charger lighting quicker

Down sizing in DV's and a properly tuned AFC will help, that 5 speed is hurting you too!

Jim

Does the turbo come in any sooner if you feather or ease into the fuel rather than just putting the pedal all the way on the floor?

Put in 191's or 181's. Full cuts and laser cuts are equal. What is your timing? Do you have any boost or exhaust leaks? Tune in your AFC, try to loosen your GSK a click.

Thanks For Everyones Replys Im Going To See Exactly Where My Timing Is And Go From There For Now Then Change The Dvs And Tune My Afc Hopefully Soon Ill Get This Truck Back On The Road

I'd try porting your exhaust manifold. We have a member that did it and picked up about 200 rpm in sooner spool up with his 66.