Sport front end for 1995... And one light

2Tone12V

Sport front end for 1995, Bumper and grille

Don't really matter what color it is I suppose. Not sure what it all consists of really. Basically I'm ditching the entire front bumper set up on the race truck. Metal is rusted and the plastic is all faded and looks like hell.

Or where is the best place to find what I need new?

Last edited:
Do you want the color matched front end (which I doubt) or the sport specific bumper that cam on the 99's to the 02's?

Do you want the color matched front end (which I doubt) or the sport specific bumper that cam on the 99's to the 02's?

I'm completely unfamiliar. But I need to whole set up. Grille is busted and nothing from my style bumper crosses over to fit with a sport bumper does it? I honestly am not sure what all I will need. I can only say what I have.

Actual bumper is fine just has some rust on the inside
Plastic on the top of the bumper is faded bad and looks like hell
Have no head lights so I'll need a non functioning head light.
The grille itself is busted. Still have the frame that goes around the back side of it.

Holy chit those things are expensive. So plan B may be that I'll just put a new trim cap on the bumper I have or buy this other bumper I'm seeing on LMC. Anyone have a pic of what it looks like? Appears about the same as factory but without the lower trim holes and has fog lights. Or is that the sport bumper?

http://www.lmctruck.com/features/de/DEBM4.htm

I'm completely unfamiliar. But I need to whole set up. Grille is busted and nothing from my style bumper crosses over to fit with a sport bumper does it? I honestly am not sure what all I will need. I can only say what I have.

Actual bumper is fine just has some rust on the inside
Plastic on the top of the bumper is faded bad and looks like hell
Have no head lights so I'll need a non functioning head light.
The grille itself is busted. Still have the frame that goes around the back side of it.

You will need a functioning headlight and taillight if racing at night.

Back