Spring Dyno Day in Illinois

super duty04

Putting together a spring dyno day in Illinois the date is set for April 1st. We are dynoing at a buddys shop in Fosterburg, Illinois called Dyno Tech. If anyone is interested let me know.

might be got some friends from the military that i need to get over and visit. this could give me a reason to get out that way.

I would come down since its close but we will be on the way back from texas from Highlifter that day and won't be back till late or the next day.

well thats dumb how i am guna drive my broken truck home all the way from there?

What kinda dyno is going to be there. Ill probley be up that away around that time to visit with family. How far from canton is this place?

It is a Mustang dyno and its probably 2.5 hours from Canton. If anyone needs directions feel free to give me a call 618 558 nine 9 five 3.

Wanna tag team down?

if i can get the time off id love to. do you have a goose neck hitch? if you do ill pull my trailer down so that way if either you or me break the other one can pull the broken truck back.

and to the OP. can we get some times? address? what do you want us to bring? food? seating? TACOS!?!

8517 Witt Ln
Bethalto, IL 62010.

Thinking if there's a ton of trucks starting at 8-10am. Byob, food will there. Bring your own tacos! It's a good time. Mainly a meet and greet with some nice burnouts.

Thanks Jeremiah! Its just as he said a big meet and greet with lots of fun. Food will be provided so bring your favorite beverages. I had scheduled to start at 10am but if I get a bunch of trucks that are sure they are going then we may have to start earlier.

if i can get the time off id love to. do you have a goose neck hitch? if you do ill pull my trailer down so that way if either you or me break the other one can pull the broken truck back.

and to the OP. can we get some times? address? what do you want us to bring? food? seating? TACOS!?!

No I don't...

Back