SPS62 & Injectors

Which injectors work best while using the Industrial Injection SPS62, for daily driven/occasional towing??

I have been looking at the the New erra 435's on my budget,I heard they make decent power but are a bit hazy at idle... Big 12 do you have the SPS on your truck? I'm thinking about it myself how do you like it??

no I do not have a 62 on my truck yet...I also was looking into the 435's...a lot more affordable than the ddp4's.

the sps62 is a great turbo, I've had it on two 12v trucks now. But it can be a little laggy... not bad, but if you tow heavy with an auto and 3.54's, you might want a smaller turbine

I had the 435s they work great but a little smokey but im thinking it was more the DVs that made it smoke the most. Do what I did and wait until someone has a set of DDP4s for sale.

I ran DDP4's on my red truck. The combo was PERFECT, but it's not a fair comparison because it had a nicely ported head on it.

My current truck has an unported head on it, but I'm also running II Dragon Flys, and they're a bit dirtier than the 4's. I'm going to throw a set of 4's in it and see how it does.

If I don't look in the mirror, my current combo is pretty nice, but it's pretty smokey... just a medium haze, but more than I prefer (actually, I prefer zero smoke, but you make certain concessions with a 12v ;) )

once you're "on the turbo" it's a great little turbo... I've thought about going to a 65mm turbine just to help lower RPM drivability, but I have to admit, I'm addicted to the sound of the 71mm turbine through the exhaust pipe!!!! :) :) :)

if the injectors don't help drivability enough to satisfy, I'm affraid I'll port the head before I lose that sweet sound out the tailpipe! ;)

Smokem said:
A cheaper alternative would be getting a set of 5x0.014" with a raised pop-off pressure, flow with better atomization hint hint.
Please do tell.

Big12Valve said:
Which injectors work best while using the Industrial Injection SPS62, for daily driven/occasional towing??

Talk to WESTON!!!!!!!
Brandon

Smokem said:
A cheaper alternative would be getting a set of 5x0.014" with a raised pop-off pressure, flow with better atomization hint hint.

where would one get these? and what DV's would you use with those?

Call Weston, he'll take care of ya. I'm awaiting recieving two to replace the ones with the returns I boogered and will get them in with no leaks and no other issues this time hopefully. the little time I spent with them before I took them out due to the leaks showed a big increase over stockers with no smoke when warm while idling or anything!