SSR Downloading help

ovrdrvboy

I need someone to educate me on how to take a recovery file from my email to my smarty SSR then the file i have in an email for 1.6B onto my smarty. I know i should know this but i can't seem to get it figured out. Thank you vey much

You must download the file to your PC desktop, unzip it with 7Zip, load it into the Smarty with the Smarty USB driver, then flash the truck.

Well everything I try nothing works, I know it's probably the operator but dang i cant get this figured out, I only get errors

I've got that end of it figured out now, but now my problem is I've loaded the recovery software bob sent me ( I went to a manuel VB) and after that I put ( or i thought i did ) the software bob sent me to load back onto the smarty, everything seemed to go smoothly, went to the truck my original settings popped back up, and when i went to load those it told me "Warning Vin Locked". Any ideas on what I'm messing up now? I'm concerned my recovery file didnt work? And now I'm curious whats exactly on the truck now? I'm at a loss, any help is greatly appreciated guys, thanks

Yeah I've been working with him on it, hes really helping me through this which i appreciate i know that he is busy

Back