SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_LahS5T3DM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_LahS5T3DM&feature=related[/ame]

I clicked the wrong video dip**** yes the posted video is the 595 and 100 overs.. and not clean think about it.. he is trying to clean up 100 overs with a 80? I cant see you tube from work so i had to guess i had the right video and i didnt... Im not going to argue with.. Your slow you rattle and no one can help you because your ignorant! enjoy your rattles and the sight of my tail lights because thats all you will ever know! :clap:

ohh wow, from dumbchit to utter fool in nano seconds. nice.

Only one owned is you and your ****ed up part thrown together rattle box

What we have here is a failure to understand the CompD "Owned" smiley rules. You were owned fair and square and I called it according to procedure. It's not our fault you failed to pick the right video.

Comp D man law---- Use of Owned - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

yup god man so owned life is going to suck for me now...Cant access youtube from work due to web sense so I guessed.. Not really worried about it.. Rattle rattle rattle BOOM!

yup god man so owned life is going to suck for me now...Cant access youtube from work due to web sense so I guessed.. Not really worried about it.. Rattle rattle rattle BOOM!

So you can make a truck not rattle, but you can't get around a silly pathetic web filter.

Lemme help ya... Open IE's settings. Find the proxy tab.. and Guess at port numbers!

Last edited:
dont work fella.. Yah I know pcs very well.. Its though our IP provider and proxys and everything else dont work.. not to mention to shows up on our IP guys screen and you will be terminated for trying.. ;) thanks tho again you dont got a fix

Wicked, you must not have a clue who joesixpack is.....lol

Those were mighty big words...

I smelled a grudge match when I signed on this evening. Maybe this was the section I was smelling. Still stinks, must be it...

rattle rattle rattle rattle... Nope I make 3 dollars a day and im 6 years old and Im still unbeatin at a 9,000ft DA truck in a long bed full weight daily driven truck!

O rattle rattle rattle.. and the other guy BOOM!

Not to mention I do believe I have the only 2 gen with a full Common rail swap pulled off. Must be my good 6 year old luck!

I am trying ... I mean you have no idea how bad i want you to like me.. I mean lifes gonna suck if I hear a bunch of **** talking on a forum.. Lmao rattle rattle BOOOOOMN

I am trying ... I mean you have no idea how bad i want you to like me.. I mean lifes gonna suck if I hear a bunch of **** talking on a forum.. Lmao rattle rattle BOOOOOMN

be90c98d.jpg

I'd like to hear more from Joe, if he doesn't mind sharing experience tuning and big setups.

Back