SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

be90c98d.jpg

Mr BOOOM...

Wow who didn't take there prozac today?! OK so most of us drive our trucks in the low settings 80% of the time. Agreed! On my truck timing over 24 rattles bad 21 seems to be MY sweet spot. But to be smoke free I have to drop down to 18 and run single numbers for duration and rail. The truck is driveable good power little smoke but milage is about 15mpg. timing up to 21 and I'm almost at 20! I know milage is for nothing but it's nice to get 20+ empty on the freeway at 70. so my question is why does the 06 POD get so much better milage? Just to be clear I have run over a hundred settings with good notes and am pretty much done. Yes temperature has an impact on this programmer! Quite a bit it seems! Come on Marco still waiting for that bone!

w/ the 1.6b I've been using:
lt 40
ht 40
lrp 50
hrp 50
ld 7
hd 20

those seem to be optimal but I'll put lld on 30 if I wanna smoke.

my question is this though I have a 120% over cp3 isspro rp gauge and stock rp sensor, so can the ssr command more than what the sensor can see or will it?

i have to put rp on 11/11 to keep the max under 27.5k but then the ramp rate is slower and quite noticeable

LT40 without rattle? How is that possible?! My engine sounds like it will throw a rod at 30!

Im running lt44 with no rattle. Lol At this point its a waste comparing numbers. Its obvious the ssr isnt playing well with certain trucks.

tapatalking from droidx

so, still not looking for any testers for UDC? 2 months since the last update, some pretty serious competition coming up soon, and road trips that would be good to have some more options.

so, still not looking for any testers for UDC? 2 months since the last update, some pretty serious competition coming up soon, and road trips that would be good to have some more options.

I agree! Hope they pick their pace up very quickly!!

bump for answer...
can or will the ssr command more pressure than what it can see?
would just be nice to know if there is a point on spending $800 for a 6.7l sensor that can go to 35k:stab:

bump for answer...
can or will the ssr command more pressure than what it can see?
would just be nice to know if there is a point on spending $800 for a 6.7l sensor that can go to 35k:stab:

ZERO point in getting that sensor without the ability to re-scale it in the ecm.

well that would be sweet...

us sci folks r still outta the loop on efi, besides i can't use the sensor to it's full potential bcuz my isspro stops at 30k.

guess it's back down to 11/11
*sad face*

Maybe some of you guys with allot more practise with the SSR can help me. Had my truck on our dyno, dyno dynamics today playing with some tuning. Stock it made 433.5, TNT, SW9 with timing on 2 and rail on 4 made 720.6, SSR setting 15/30 20/40 30/30 made 775.8 but stopped pulling at 2900, almost like it hit a brick wall. With the TNT and stock setting it did fine. The only thing i notice that would fix it is moving my HLR to 20, then the truck would pull to 3300ish but only made 660. Move it back to 30 it made 720 but still hit a wall at 2900. Rail psi stayed at 27ish the whole time. I'm at a loss.

Back