SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

That's pretty good. I'm shooting for 950 or better just didn't know if anyone has hit that or better than that yet on a single

I won't dyno mine with the single 66 again before I put twins on. but I "averaged" 711-720whp to run the ET/mph I did (factor in the slight spin for the less ET hp). but I'd imagine peak power a dyno woudl measure is 750-ish.

s330 based to be exact. HTT 3rd gen style manifold that I gasket matched. Also matched the turbo t3 flange inlet. HTT SS housing (they have some huge gates for an internal gate charger). non-billet wheel. chit ran warm. 1800 at the 1000'. heh.

Last edited:
Tried new settings on a mostly stock 2005:
Timing: 18/28
Rail Pressure: 30/40
Duration: 22/32
Torque man: 2

I am really wondering if I can take llt up to around 25 or so.... Any ideas

If you're still runnin 1.5 , you need to upgrade to At Least 1.6b

1.7 only fixed an issue for 03/04's from what I understand..

Thanks Big S I upgraded it to 1.7a, I'm going to Dyno tomorrow any tips for me? Settings to start with?

Thanks Big S I upgraded it to 1.7a, I'm going to Dyno tomorrow any tips for me? Settings to start with?

I blew my truck up before I got the chance to play with 1.6, So I'm sorry. I can' help with setting on it..

PaulB on here probably can though..Several pages back, he posted some stuff from his dyno tuning when Marco was here...

1.7A Fix

If you're still runnin 1.5 , you need to upgrade to At Least 1.6b

1.7 only fixed an issue for 03/04's from what I understand..

Does anyone have a list of fixes. I have a 04.5 and don't need to blow er up again. I wont run 16b.

Does anyone have a list of fixes. I have a 04.5 and don't need to blow er up again. I wont run 16b.

From what I understand, you'll have a lot harder time blow it up with 1.6b and up than you will with 1.5 or lower....

I was running 1.5 at the time.

Back