SSR new times.

QIKDSL

Went to the track last night to test and tune some with SSR. Broke the stock forward apply piston last month at track and it wiped clutches out etc. I got it fixed and replaced with a billet piece and trans was freshened up as well. Last night I was only launching truck at 10psi making sure trans was doing alright since it was just redone. As for the SSR the truck is making great power but it's such a hit or miss with the tuning and rattling that's only negative thing I don't like about it. I'll post up the video soon as I get it from my buddies phone.Full weight with 20s, even had my speaker box still in it. Truck went 11.30@125.98mph.. 1.90 short time.

Last edited:
:Cheer:very nice indeed...your sixty wasnr that good but like you said, you left at 10psi...i can see a 11.0 in your future..good job

Chit!!! With a good 60 ft, you're gonna bust a 10 Dude!!

My 11.20 @ 120.75 was with a 1.63 60 ft.

Your MPH is UP there!! If you're anywhere near 7300 lbs. like I was, You ARE gonna be in the 10's..

Congrats!!!

Chit!!! With a good 60 ft, you're gonna bust a 10 Dude!!

My 11.20 @ 120.75 was with a 1.63 60 ft.

Your MPH is UP there!! If you're anywhere near 7300 lbs. like I was, You ARE gonna be in the 10's..

Congrats!!!

Yes sir.. Our trucks are identical! I am running 20s also and have a speaker box for ADDITIONAL weight added. I may snatch the box out next time and maybe some stock wheels and tires..

:Cheer:very nice indeed...your sixty wasnr that good but like you said, you left at 10psi...i can see a 11.0 in your future..good job

Thanks! Ya Im gonna launch it around 20 psi next go around now that I know trans is solid again.. :Cheer:

Back