St. Charles County Fair (St. Louis area)

I heard on thursday night that they are having an street class so pretty much anyone can come and pull. True?

I heard on thursday night that they are having an street class so pretty much anyone can come and pull. True?

I believe that is correct. A locals type pull. Confirm with Kman9090 he will know. Hope to see you guys on Friday night as well. If your not pulling at least help fill up the stands. Ill be throwing quite a few T shirts out. :rockwoot:

I believe that is correct. A locals type pull. Confirm with Kman9090 he will know. Hope to see you guys on Friday night as well. If your not pulling at least help fill up the stands. Ill be throwing quite a few T shirts out. :rockwoot:

Well me and Zaairman will definitely be there and ill have a few others with me. I hope to get a t shirt! :cheer:

I would have to say that it was a success. There was a great turn out and a lot of trucks with good pulls. There was only one problem, too many damn cummins!! :hehe: There was one lonely powerstroke and one duramax, the rest were good ole cummins. Great show show me smokers, If im not out in owensville tonight, put on another great one for them!!

Good turn out the night before we had 25 in the street diesel class and they let me and Tyrel pull at the end.

Those were the worst showings so far this year for Show Me Smokers. Good showing but lowest of the year. Bad week for folks to be broke. And for saturday we had 6 broken!!!! Tyrel, Ben, Kevin, Dane, Ross(your ford man), and I guess Tory. If his brother is broke he is broke haha!

Tyrel-AXEL, Dane-CARRIER i think.... Ben Duvall already had broke the previous week and Kevin Glover stuck a plunger at his hometown pull. Oh and the worst of them was Ross, he blew a slave cylinder pulling off the scale and heading to the track to hook.:bang

Tyrel-AXEL, Dane-CARRIER i think.... Ben Duvall already had broke the previous week and Kevin Glover stuck a plunger at his hometown pull. Oh and the worst of them was Ross, he blew a slave cylinder pulling off the scale and heading to the track to hook.:bang

Stuck #3 plunger in the pump, the motor started running away when I clutched it but I did get it shut down, think god for the dump valve.

2TONE you comming to Washington thursday

Dale

Had every intention but... After last night I think some things needs to be looked at under the hood if you know what I mean. So unlikely at the moment. Looks as though I may kick back and get a few things squared away and get a hook in before Scheids with some new parts and go from there. I am pretty busy with personal things at the moment and am gonna have to put sled pulling off for a week or 2!:doh:

Super Street finished as follows:

1. Troy Wakeman-3??.??
2. Anthony Reams-274.??
3. Garrett Shields-273.??

2.6 as follows:

1. Ron (Blownsmoke2)
2. Brad Hodler
3. Tyrel Moorman (kman9090, really his brothers name though)
4. Tory Moorman (the real kman9090)

Super Street finished as follows:

1. Troy Wakeman-3??.??
2. Anthony Reams-274.??
3. Garrett Shields-273.??

2.6 as follows:

1. Ron (Blownsmoke2)
2. Brad Hodler
3. Tyrel Moorman (kman9090, really his brothers name though)
4. Tory Moorman (the real kman9090)

You would think they could get a second user name. Do they share everything? LOL