St. Louis Dyno Pull

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
I thought some of you Powerstrokers would like to come over to MCS Midwest Performance Diesel Dec 1st 9AM for a dyno throw down. We'd love to see some of you guys and your rides.

Directions: I-44 just West of St. Louis at the Gray Summit Hwy 100 exit. When you exit look for the Phillips station on the South Outer Rd. and turn left to the 1st road on your right. Look on the hill overlooking I-44 for MCS Midwest Performance Diesel,.. you can't miss it. It is 2 exits West of Six Flags.

Questions: Call 636-451-4144 and ask for Keith

I Will be there im makin the trip with some of u dodge guys! Cant wait!

Good deal!!

Smokeshow101 said:
I Will be there im makin the trip with some of u dodge guys! Cant wait!

Looks like you have a real nice truck there in your avatar.

yea it is a ford and i love it!!! and thanks otofhere! Sourry douglass we cant all be the same

Matthew is done with his now try to convince him to go I am doing my best to do it.

i was just down there and got him motivated to do the intercooler. its done now he got to finish puttin it together. i been tryin to!

The FASS Truck as seen in Diesel Power Magazine

Diesel Dan just posted the FASS Truck will be there at MCS. Now that's a truck worth seeing. It is a dream truck,... as it has everything you'd ever dream about having on your truck,... AWESOME!!!

FASS Truck

Smokeshow101 said:
awsome cant wait what is it? what make???

I believe it is the '06 Dodge. It is a QC SRW SB. I've seen it but I don't want to spoil it for you guys,.. it's something you gotta see for yourself. Rumors are that it is around a $100k truck.