stacking chips

Pressure box will stack well with the Juice. EZ, MP-8 or Quad XZT(pressure only). I stacked the EZ with mine and it was a very good stack.

hey ramctd i am looking to be able to blow so smoke will this do that?? My buddy has just the bully dog chip and it blows smoke like a tire fire.

Hey RAMCTD, I am fairly new to the lingo. Can you explain what some of the abbreviations in your signature mean. I am currently building up my truck and I have the same year model as yours.

sqrl$$......... Several boxes will work. However, I see you have an AUTO and -0- info about it, is it stock?

Trans is bone stock, at least till it lets go then it will be full billet and built to the hilt. Looking to be somewhere around 450 rear wheel hp when all is said and done. I am pretty much maxing out the trans now.

Fix it before you break it and you'll save $$. ....All I can say is Sun Coast. Check the vendor section here and you'll find about any part you could want. Heck, you could even have a set of twins and forget about egt's.

Thanks for the translation. I have almost 50k on the trans (that has pulled 12k+ most of those miles). I would need to completely rebuild anyway, just figured it would cost the same either way. Figured I would burn it up before I broke something. How would it cost less to do it now vs. after the converter or bands burn up? Already slips in OD or Drive on level 3 or higher. I figure I might have 10k miles left before it quits.

It aint gonna cost you any more as long as you dont break any of the hard parts.

Ya but you are taking a chance on hard parts and you dont know where its going to go out they dont usually go out at the best time. I would do the tranny before go fast parts

im a big time believer in Goerends trannys i love em! and yea fix it before it breaks dude. just my two cents...