Stacking on Smarty TNT/R

nottanuff03

What would you suggest to stack with a smarty tnt/R tune for pulling? an edge ez? mp8? let me know guys thanks!

use a MP-8 myself. Nothing wrong with stacking on that tune.... the Edge wouldn't be a good stack though.

I've used both an like MP8 best its got more adjustability for fine tuning pressure. The EZ ran fine i just had to also run boost fooler to keep from throwing overboost code also but not with MP8 its built in. You can definatly tell the difference with both stacked with Smarty.

I've dynoed with both the MP-8, and EZ, the EZ made 3-5 hp more than the MP-8 did. But any pressure box stacked on top of TNT/R will rock!!

Definately run the DR P. Great combination. The smarty does have the ability to increase RP, but the Dr P does a much better job of it

Just Stack a 12 Valve on top of that CR and be done with It!!!!

LOL

I don't see what year truck you have...but if it's an early '06 or earlier, the TST makes a good stack along with some pressure (MP-8, Dr P, etc).

--Eric

I don't see what year truck you have...but if it's an early '06 or earlier, the TST makes a good stack along with some pressure (MP-8, Dr P, etc).

--Eric

Agree completely. Although with TNT you already have a lot of duration, so you can only use TST at lower levels (it tops at 2/0 for me) but it does have a very noticeable effect.

We use the DR. P and have had good luck with it this year. Lots of pressure though... Listen at the end of our pull when he lets off :doh:

Clicky For video

Dr. P is one of the best pressure boxes from what I hear, i run the edge ez and my truck will also pop like that after I pull just seems like it's kinda normal in CR trucks. My truck is at the 4 minute mark.