Stacks and a toolbox?

bladerunneroif

TheFinalStroke
Does anyone know of a company that makes a toolbox that fits around stacks? If not how hard would that be to fabricate?

Your best bet would be to put the tool box behind them and then make a plate of diamond plate to fill the gap between the stacks that is in front of the box. It will look good and do the job. Making cut outs in the box is going to be a ton of fab work and boxing.

Yea i figured on doing that i just dont want to lose another 6" of my already short bed, but thanks for the help

Ya I made this a couple years ago

stackbox.jpg

stak.jpg

box1.jpg

bo1.jpg

tbox1.jpg

tbox.jpg

that is pretty awesome i like that a lot, do you have any problems moisture getting in? And was that difficult to do?

Thanks, no problem with water.I even ran thru car wash and checked it and it was dry inside.As you can see I made drip channels between the lid sections.I dont run the truck in the winter ,if you did I could see melting snow and ice possibly causeing moisture problems.It wasn,t too difficult but did take some time.You have to have aluminum welding capabilities and I cut stainless trim rings for around the stacks with the plasma cutter, otherwise just basic fabricating.

thats the sickest looking toolbox/stack setup Ive ever seen! Good job man!!!

Thanks Slow mo, i think that is gonna help me a lot, i'm just gonna have to brush up on my welding skills to do aluminum

Back