Stacks!!!!

megacab07

Diesel Junky
Whats up everyone I just ordered my stacks after alot of thinking about it. I got the grand rock 5" kit with 5" under the bed and 7" dual mitre chrome. I am going to install a diverter into my existing 5" mbrp setup. That way if I need more bed space or to loud for the wife :blahblah1:I can just send it out the back

I am having a hard time tracking down the diverter with an online source. Does anyone know where to look or can I order straight from grand rock

As soon as I get it all put together I will post up some pictures for ya'll

Josh

I understand what you're trying to do but, I don't think you'll find many that would do that or have done it. Go stacks or don't stack at all. The wife will have to get used to it :-)

Stacks can be very quite anyway. Get yourself a good muffler and you'll be good.

Whats up everyone I just ordered my stacks after alot of thinking about it. I got the grand rock 5" kit with 5" under the bed and 7" dual mitre chrome. I am going to install a diverter into my existing 5" mbrp setup. That way if I need more bed space or to loud for the wife :blahblah1:I can just send it out the back

I am having a hard time tracking down the diverter with an online source. Does anyone know where to look or can I order straight from grand rock

As soon as I get it all put together I will post up some pictures for ya'll

Josh

Here ya go...check out this link.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/tech/grand_rock_stack_kit/

We helped someone put together this set up. He likes it, and so does his wife...LOL Let me know if you have any further questions.

LOL holy crap man ! that's cool but.... the wife would just have to deal IMO :hehe: that looks like a 1 hour stack install turned into a all day job

The wife will get used to it...trust me. Just keep some excedrin migrane in the glovebox. It works. :hehe:

I found my diverter. I called grand rock and they told me to call chrome room and I talked to bill. Super nice guy and the customer service was second to none. If you are wanting stacks call them first. They also had the best prices I could find

Just run the MBRP where you can't see the tip.

And am I the only guy who has a wife that likes the loud exhaust? My wife wishes the straight pipe in front of the axle was louder like my 99 was:D

Back