Stainless Braided Brake Lines 2010-2012 Ram

CorneliusRox

Seasoned Rookie
Anyone know of a simple kit that covers all five brake lines? I'm having trouble finding one.

For that matter, does anyone have suggestions on rotors and pads? From what I've read, slotted rotors with stock pads are best for daily and towing.

:Cheer:

No input on the lines, but that's something I'm interested too. Regarding pads and rotors, I am a huge fan of EBC. I have the slotted rotors and greenstuff pads on my 03 and they are awesome. When I got my 12, I was so dissappointed with the comparable braking ability that EBC pads were first on the list for upgrades. I did yellowstuff pads on factory rotors and it stops equally well as the 03 with pads + rotors combo.

No input on the lines, but that's something I'm interested too. Regarding pads and rotors, I am a huge fan of EBC. I have the slotted rotors and greenstuff pads on my 03 and they are awesome. When I got my 12, I was so dissappointed with the comparable braking ability that EBC pads were first on the list for upgrades. I did yellowstuff pads on factory rotors and it stops equally well as the 03 with pads + rotors combo.

I've had good luck with EBC in the past on my CBR's and Audi. Looks like I'm ordering up some Yellow Stuff! Thanks for the info.

Back