Stainless diesel or crazy carls twin kit

HIGHGEAR05

I'm gonna buy one of these kits in a few weeks. I'm putting a 475 under my 62/65/13. I've been searching old post about both of these kits and really can't decide which one to choose from. My question is, what's the difference between these two? They both look like there designed and built the same way, with crazy Carl being a little cheaper. Any help or opinions would be appreciated. Also if anyone has pics of either one of these twin kits would be nice to. Thanks

I like my carls setup, works like it should, day in, day out.........

mounts up near where factory one was, but that was removed 12 years ago........ so I'll toss in a iirc clause.

Ok I see. The coolant line that runs along the block under the exhaust manifold, did you have to bend it or did a new one come with the kit.

I don't think any coolant lines needed bent when i did my Crazy Carl's stocker/s400. I did however replace them while the manifold was off because they looked crusty.
One A/C line on the canister needed bent a touch.

I chose to have everything come bare, and painted everything myself. So I can't say for sure, but I'd assume they would come painted if you choose painted.