Stainless Diesel T4 w/wastegate

homewrecker

gear jammer
Being my complete twin piping kit isn't selling I have decided to part with this. Full polished manifold w/wastegate port milled and welded in. T4 spacer 1" thick ceramic coated. Tial 38mm wg with full assortment of springs and fittings.
Asking $1250 shipped in the lower 48.

uploadfromtaptalk1424540701321.jpguploadfromtaptalk1424540844284.jpguploadfromtaptalk1424540968402.jpg

What made you pick a 38mm WG? I'm seriously contemplating switching to a 2nd gen set up. Besides down pipe and intake anything else need to be changed?

It was a combination of things. Originally was going to run an S360 over a 478. Towing performance was the objective. There's a thread on here somewhere about wg sizing, between that and some input from Forced Induction I made the choice.

Charge pipe if you plan on flipping the manifold and oil drain would be the only other things needed.

I would def shell out the extra coin for that over the non polished new manifold I just bought from them.

Its a T4 manifold with a T4 spacer. I would be willing to do some trading for a T3 manifold
Yes, 24V

Last edited:
And I have a billet ed 63/68/12
I would be interested in this but not the Steed manifold. I have a twin piping kit built around a Stainless Diesel manifold and it won't work with the Steed. PM me your number if you want to do some trading.

Back