starting/ electrical problem HELP!!!!

dan33klein

my truck did this last year, when it got cold out and it sat for a few days, the truck would crank slow once and die, now this summer, one of my batteries tested bad, i bought 2 brand new batteries, and the truck started just fine all summer and with warm weather. its getting cold here. the grid heaters have been running for about the last two weeks, my truck sat for a few days while i fixed my tranny, went to start it, slow cranked for about 1 revolution and died. i was p%&^$ off. i just pulled out my two batteries and brought them inside to charge them both up where its warm. im gunna load test my batteries and alternator tommorow at school. new batteries, and now that the weathers colder its causing problems. even when it started fine, when it started the volt guage would read super low(like at the first line) untill you got up to aout 30mph then i would go up. if the alternator and batteries are good. im putting in a new voltage regulator. and unhooking the grip heaters to see if its fixed. any help is welcome guys!! i need to fix this asap.