starting over again

black7

Well, I have a '97 Dodge 12v. When i bought it new it was just my work truck. Now I have an office job so I dont drive it alot, till I went to Tug-A-Truck event. Got my azz handled to me. So i looked into upgrades since i dont have to work it anymore and downtime will not hurt me. Thinking about doing drag or sled pulling. IDK yet

A guy i meet locally directed me to this site and I bought a #8 AFC lever. WOW, it was a different truck. Now im hooked. Ordered some gauges and a 4K GSK and looking to do the ARP head bolts next week. Just have to space it out some.

Im trying to keep this hobby in check. My last one was a '70 Pro-street Mustang. What really surprised me was how the diesel up-grades was mostly all exterior of the engine block. There isn't 2 OEM parts on my stroked 427 SB. It was fun but I believe i'll sell it and use it for my truck now.

Well that was a longer then planned intro but "Hey" and thanks for the good info.

BTW. from the SW Ohio area. looking to network some with other diesel gearheads.

Back