Starting over with my 98 12v..again! Fueling/air questions

Rattlin'12v

Never satisfied
I know this is beating a dead horse....

I've decided to do a partial tear down yet again to change some stuff up. I am looking to get the most I can out of my stock flowing 215 pump. I have stock holders, 191s, stock holders, 5x16s, #5 plate, dual fed by a fass220. With that being said, is there any more modifications other than sending it to Seth? What injector size is the max before the pump can't keep up without being maxed and balanced?

Coinciding with the fuel, I recently aquired a set of compounds(366/74/.90-482/96/1.32). The setup is awful rowdy but it seems like a little more fuel, BUTTTTTTTTT, I'm seeing pretty high boost numbers and I don't want to compromise any hard parts including chargers. Along with the boost comes ventilation issues. So I have billet covers and vents coming my way along with a 40mmWG. I also have the head at Kingspeed for o ringing. What is a safe zone for these chargers and everything else? 98psi boost is pretty high, I know a stock flowing head is the main issue there but I'm to poor for a port job!

I'm running a stage two towing cam from colt(per the guy who gave it to me. I can tell it's a aftermarket but going on his word for the specs). The pistons are factory style Mahles.

:banghead: :dead-horse-fast2:

I would think that some 100cc 7mm d.v.s would be better than the 191's.

You would need to figure out the pressure ratios to answer your boost question. I would add another 40mm gate to that if it were me.

that 40mm gate should be plenty. I'd check drive pressure. boost could be a bit high but with a stock head it'll be higher. I've found 12v's like more boost to keep em running cooler. So, if your drive pressure behind the 66 is ok I'd keep driving that secondary harder to get the most from the compounds