Status on AirDog II for Ford 6L

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
I havnt kept up with it much. What is the status on the AirDog II for the Ford 6L? I noticed that some were shipping out in June. Are they readily available now? Thanks!

Also, what model is needed for stand alone on a 6L? :thankyou2:

We are shipping them. Readily... Well we ship them as fast as we can. Its been EXTREMELY busy since we introduced it. Getting it shipped takes about 2-3 days at the most. So you can get one ordered up whenever you would like. I'm sure Chuck is sitting at the phone waiting for you order to come back in. You will want the 130/75 adjustable.

I thought they were going to be $599 introductory price? I never got any email saying they were available. Am I that far down the list?

I was told Air Dog is moving and now has a new owner is that true

Hmm... New member to the site and you have the inside info on things? Are you the disgruntled employee or just a friend? :poke: Interesting to say the least. But to answer your question. No. We are however EXPANDING our manufacturing as we alone can't keep up with the extremely high demand of things. We have taken on Premier Performance within the last 12 months and have now added Keystone as a new distributor as well. Not including all of the work we are now doing for the United States Military that has required endless time and testing. I hope I have answered all of your questions. Thanks

Thanks for the info ! I was just curious about rumors. I am not a digruntled employee or anything like that. I just was wanting info. I am new on here yes that was a TRUE statement from you. Sorry to be new but we all have to join sometime.

Thanks for the info ! I was just curious about rumors. I am not a digruntled employee or anything like that. I just was wanting info. I am new on here yes that was a TRUE statement from you. Sorry to be new but we all have to join sometime.

Just think it is funny you join the site and this is the only thing on your mind huh? Anyways, welcome!:rockwoot:

There is alot on my mind. I am trying to decide what system I want for my truck. I want to know about the warranties of Air Dog and Fass. I think (Might be wrong here so be nice) both systems work the same. I don't have a lot of money to spend with the economy you know. If I get one and it goes bad I just want to know I can get it fixed. That is my number one concern. Apparently you work for Air Dog. I am sorry if I upset you with my only question for you.

There is alot on my mind. I am trying to decide what system I want for my truck. I want to know about the warranties of Air Dog and Fass. I think (Might be wrong here so be nice) both systems work the same. I don't have a lot of money to spend with the economy you know. If I get one and it goes bad I just want to know I can get it fixed. That is my number one concern. Apparently you work for Air Dog. I am sorry if I upset you with my only question for you.

Nothing upset here. Just had someone saying some things out at Scheids this year. And as you stated this is not you. So with that said Ill be more than happy to help you with anything you need. AirDogs have a lifetime warranty and are $499. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Well did you figure out what fuel system you needed. I see you haven't been on the site at all except for the days you posted in here. You should get on the forums and ask some of the users of the pumps for their info. I'm sure they will give you plenty of feedback.

Back