Steed Manifold w/ studs

2Tone12V

Does use studs on their 12 valve head with a steed? If so who's studs, what part numbers, etc. Hopefully ARP has something.

I used the same studs for the turbo on my head from cummins. They're 3/8-16 thread. Fastenal would be cheaper I think I paid like 5-6 bucks a stud from cummins. Packing is expensive!! Lol

I'm going to be getting a set for mine from a local bolt warehouse, last time I got a set from them I think bolts and nuts was $35. Those are standard strength tool steel though, nothing special but I am not running crazy boost numbers.

Don't forget to grab new spacers too. The cummins one's will run you another ~$120 ;-)

I'm guessing one side is 10X1.25 and the other is 10X1.5? You just have to make sure the side with 10X1.5 is long enough.

Edit: ARP doesn't even know. The guy I spoke with said they retail for $239 and he thinks the 10X1.5 end is 1/2." It is one side each pitch and the 10X1.25 comes with the nuts and washers.

Last edited:
I use 40mm steel hex cap screws. Threads are M10x1.5

At 40mm they run almost flush to the back side of a stock 12v exhaust flange.

I used stainless socket head cap screws from Fastenal. I bought a few extra for spares and stainless lock washers. Working great and easy to put in and remove.

I used the same studs for the turbo on my head from cummins. They're 3/8-16 thread. Fastenal would be cheaper I think I paid like 5-6 bucks a stud from cummins. Packing is expensive!! Lol

The threads in the head are 10mm unless you drilled them out and put in inserts for 3/8".

Make sure you use spacers with whatever fastener you use. It'll help prevent them from overstretching vs. short ones without spacers.